2.03.2011

february

february is a good month. obviously we've got valentine's day to celebrate, as well as mine and adalaide's birthday. my birthday isn't really that big of a deal to me, but i'll tell ya what is.... my baby's birthday. her FIRST birthday. We're putting together a party that is fit just for her. small and simple, but a special party nonetheless. even though we're only having a couple people over i couldn't resist putting together an invitation- you know, for baby book purposes.


{front}



{back}

3 comments:

mimi said...

very cute invite! love, love, love the color combo.

Grandma said...

you always come through...amazing...and the invite truly does remind me of Adalaide!

Jen said...

Super duper cute. I'm assuming you made that in Photoshop?!? If you did, I could really use some tips from you. How/where did you get all the cute patterns (houndstooth, polka dots, etc.)?