6.01.2008

much to celebrate!

Early friday morning one of my oldest and closest friends gave birth to a healthy baby girl. Isabella is the cutest, tiniest (6 lbs 9 0z) thing I have ever seen. Both families spent hours in anticipation in the waiting room. We were pacing back and forth outside their door hoping to hear some crying-from the baby...not mom. Just for the record, I won the bet about what time she would be born. I was only 4 minutes off! I would post some pictures of her, but I figured mom and dad would want to be the ones to announce their daughter to the world via the internet.

Oh, and all the nostalgia made me feel the yearning for another baby. and then, about two seconds later i changed my mind. not yet...

As if a new baby wasn't exciting enough we also attended our cousin Lisa's wedding. Lisa and Brian got married at the Fall City Farms and it was an absolutely beautiful garden wedding. How did I not know that this gorgeous place was only 5 minutes away from where I grew up? Keeping up with the family tradition we dined on Armenian food...we laughed as we looked around wondering what the other guests must be thinking about the interesting food. As an outsider I will admit that it is an acquired taste. PTL the rain cleared up and we were able to really enjoy all that the farm had to offer-including the poopy smell which I mistakenly thought was coming from Finley several times throughout the night. Pictures are in the album...

1 comment:

Elizabeth Ann said...

OK, seriously I better see an Issacson blog in the next few days! Tell Hill Congrats! i would tell her myself, but don't have her number. We need another Ixtapa day!