12.08.2010

another christmas miracle...

...getting the four of us to smile and look decent in the SAME picture.


oh, and it didn't help that we attempted to get a picture while we were all sick.


here are some outtakes from our christmas card photo shoot. silly me didn't bother 'reviewing' the pictures and my poor mom knows nothing about camera settings. so 95% of the pictures are out of focus and overexposed. oh well, we got something that worked in the end.











this makes me laugh. brian is done posing, and i'm saying 'come on, just a couple more'.


4 comments:

mimi said...

come on.....i am not that bad! i think the photo shoot went well, sickness and all. the christmas card turned out very cute, nice job!

hillary said...

cutest. christmas. card. ever. seriously, your family is so good looking. i love that brian is still wearing his flip flops (i forgot that about him). and that picture of you saying "come on" made me laugh-its so you guys.

nooshfamily said...

thanks hill. mom you did great. it was my fault!

Tami Canady said...

Meghan, your blog makes me cry, especially about Finley's performance at church. I can totally relate to that. You'd better start carrying tissue's everywhere! Is there some kind of blog competition, I think you'd win!!! Your family is ADORABLE!!!