6.28.2010

strawberry picking

When I was born my mom started a daycare so that she could stay home with me and make some money at the same time. 28 years later, she's still doing it. I loved growing up with all the other kids around, and now my daughters get to enjoy it every now and then too. This morning we went strawberry picking.
Finley absolutely adores all her "big kid friends"
they taught her which strawberries to pick
of course she had to taste them
lots of fun running up and down the rows
if only they could be a little more outgoing :)
thanks for inviting us along, mom!

3 comments:

queenbee said...

it was a very fun day, glad you were available on the spur of the moment. the weathered barn looks awesome in the background, all the pics are great! thanks for being such a great photographer.

mike and hillary said...

best pictures ever. you really are amazing. the one of finley running is my favorite.

C.J. and Jen said...

Holy freaking cow. Your pictures are amazing. You and that camera didn't take very long to get acquainted. Beautiful!