12.15.2009

making/eating our gingerbread house

This weekend we had lots of fun making our gingerbread house...
Finley was really excited about all the candy, and as you can imagine more went in her mouth than on the house.

Apparently, she didn't like that one. A few weeks ago I had an appt with my midwife after not seeing her for 6 weeks. She was a little concerned about my fundal height measurement (all the sudden i was measuring 4 weeks behind, when i've been measuring slightly big all along). Thankfully, I was able to get in for an ultrasound the next day, so we hardly had to time to worry. Praise God, everything is a-ok with our baby, in fact she was measuring in the 65th percentile...go figure. Plus, we got to have an extra peak at our little girl. It was so amazing to have an ultrasound this far along. This time I could actually tell what some of the body parts were and I just love the picture we got. It's a profile picture of the left side of her face. Don't feel embarrassed if you can't make it out. My mom took a look at it and goes, "oh yeah, there's her legs, and her butt, and her head". um, no rachel (you know, from FRIENDS) it's just of her face. We are so excited to meet this little girl and kiss this precious face!

1 comment:

michelle said...

In my defense, I am POSITIVE it was a different ultrasound pic! Next years gingerbread houses will be much better, that frosting was terrible, I feel like I was destined to fail from the get go.Finley had fun and that's what counts. I love the pic where she doesn't care for the candy she ate, what a face.