10.27.2008

a lovely fall day...

Finley and I took advantage of the beautiful weather today and went to the park. Finley loves reading her book about ducks, so it was a real hit when we ran into these guys at the pond. Apparently, I have a hidden talent...duck calling. Because I said a few "quacks" and we were swarmed.Having fun crunching the leaves.
Getting a little sassy...Cold, red nose.
Is there anything prettier?I can't believe that I'm posting a video of me singing, for a second time. But I thought you should see that our sweet girl is already praising the Lord. She's on her way to trying out for the worship team...




5 comments:

Sarah Jean said...

She is SO cute! It's so great to see her singing praise songs already!!

mike, hill, and isabella said...

you should try to enter a competition in bird calling! i love that she laughs in between singing. she reminds me of caroline-always joyful and laughing, easily entertained. i love it!

C.J. and Jen said...

So I just watched that with Owen in my lap, and now he's walking around saying "ha, ha, ha." You might have to teach me the song!

Johnny & Carly said...

That's so cute and I was just singing that song today and I couldn't remember the last line, so thanks! :-)

C.J. and Jen said...

I'll just have you know that we have to visit this particular blog post every day now. Owen LOVES the video!!! He could watch it over and over and over and over......