2.03.2008

i'm not sure how i feel about this.

Like all babies this age, Finley is constantly sucking on her hands and putting everything in her mouth. We wondered if this was the beginning signs of teething, but everyone told us it was a little premature. About a week ago, I thought I felt a little nub on her bottom gums. Sure enough this nub has grown and now broken through! You can see a little white tooth. In a few months I would definitely find this adorable, but I'm not sure how I feel about my 3 1/2 month old sporting a sharp tooth. She is still our little baby. Big girls have teeth, not little tiny infants. At least she’s handled the pain well. We’ve had a few fussy moments, but nothing unmanageable. She’s finding relief in frozen binkies, cold wash clothes and nearby (clean) fingers to chew on. Hopefully the rest of her teeth come in this easily...but I’ve heard the worst is yet to come… frozen binkies
watching the superbowl with papa and lamby

1 comment:

C.J. and Jen said...

Oh sad...I totally feel ya on the teething thing. Three months is really young! It really is fun to watch them grow but it goes by WAY too stinking fast. How is she sleeping at night these days? She is adorable and I must say that the video of her blowing bubbles was SOO precious! Hope you are doing well.Jen